How to access Wonders Online:
- go to portal.pvpusd.net
- click on red "McGraw Hill Education" icon
- go to Wonders Grade 2 & click on "Launch"
- click on "Resources" (located at the top)
- you should be able to see the materials you have access to including:
Reading/Writing Workshop book
Literature Anthology book
Your Turn Practice Book (workbook)
Leveled Reading Books (titles vary; these books are optional)
For the Reading/Writing Workshop & Literature Anthology books:
- go to the Table of Contents
- scroll to the Unit & Story you want & click on it
- it will take you automatically to that page
* The Blue ‘Your Turn Practice Book’ is a workbook. Most of you have the Practice Book at home. If you don’t, you can access the pages through the Portal and print them out or write the answers on separate scratch paper.