We are excited to announce that library books are available for check out to students for all grades. Please follow these instructions for checking out and returning books:
- Sign into the Montemalaga portal
- Click on Destiny
- Log in with Student Account
- Search for your book by title, author, or subject to see if we have the book available in the library
- Use the following link to list your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd book choices. 2nd or 3rd choices will be used when 1st choice book is not available: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=alG_LzE4eUS6iIMJfbVyefpp8_m1rzBDuxqV7s1ZNkNUREowNDFOSEUwNkYzOFpQRlBYRlRZQ0ZaWC4u
Books can be picked up on Wednesdays between 9:30am and 1:00pm from the table in front of the library. One (1) book per student only--no exceptions. Return books to the box outside the library any day of the week. Please be sure to fill out your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices because some choices may not be available. Thank you!
6. Students can check out one book at a time
7. You will receive a confirmation to your parent's email with details for pick up on Wednesdays
8. Books must be returned before checking out your next book
9. Book returns can be done on Wednesdays to the blue wooden box outside the library door from 8:00 am until 1:30 pm.
Social distancing and masks are required. Books will be quarantined for five days before being available again.