In Front of School:
- Traffic will move south on Via Acalones.
- You need to take turns at the stop sign north of school.
- Turn right into the drop-off/pick-up area.
- No left turns are allowed into the parking lot between 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM.
- After you turn right into the parking lot, wait until you are in the yellow drop-off/pick-up area and drive as far forward as possible along the yellow curb before letting off or picking up your children.
- Attendants will be on duty for safety.
- NEVER leave your car unattended along the yellow drop-off/pick-up curb.
- The green area is for Kid’s Corner drop off or pick up only. Kids Corner parents can bypass the line and park in the green zone.
- Be sure to turn right when exiting the parking lot. There are no left turns allowed between 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM.
- Be sure to avoid the red curb areas on the streets surrounding Montemalaga.
- If you plan to leave your car please park on the street and walk your child to or from school. Hold hands and use the crosswalks please.
- During pick-up, once you've picked up your lower grade student(s), please be sure to exit the parking lot. If you have older children with later dismissal times please reenter the pick-up line.
- At pick-up in the front of the school, no cars should line up earlier than 10 minutes before their student's dismissal time. 1st & 2nd grade may enter the pick-up line after 2:25. 3rd, 4th and 5th grade may enter the pick-up line after 2:50. This will help ensure all students may be picked up in a timely manner.
In Back of the School
- Students only in 3rd, 4th and 5th Grade may be dropped off or picked up at the back gate and only by going north along the curb on Via Acalones. Families with younger siblings must pick up at the front of the school.
- Please pull forward, letting students off in the gate area.
- Do not cut in front of the line.
- Do not make a U-turn after picking up your child.
- Parents should not to park across the street and walk students across. It is just too dangerous!
Always drive slowly near the school.
The safety of your child is our primary concern.