Back-to-School Forms and Information
Review important school information and programs for students and parents. This information can be accessed in the Aeries Parent Portal and also here.
Mark your calendar
- New Family, TK and Kindergarten Summer Get Together - August 22nd 9am - 11 am
- First day of school is August 28th It's a minimum day: TK 8:30 - 11:45 & Kindergarten - 5th grade 8:30 - 12:00 noon
- Back to School Parent Coffee - August 28th 8:30 am in MPR
- No School Labor Day - September 2nd
- Picture Day - September 11th
- Back to School Night - Thursday, September 12th
- 6:00 - 6:20 PM Peninsula Education Foundation presentation in the MPR Introduction of the Montemalaga Faculty
- 6:20 - 7:00 PM Grades TK, Kindergarten, Grade 1 and Grade 2
- 7:00 - 7:40 PM Grades 3-5, and Combination class
- Minimum Day - September 13th
- Please click here to download and review the 2019-2020 Montemalaga Student Handbook with your children. Be sure to print, sign and return the signature page to your classroom teacher by Friday, September 6, 2019.
Before School Supervision
- Before School Supervision is available 8:15-8:30 AM
- Children should not arrive at school before 8:15 AM
- TK and Kindergarten students report to the Kindergarten yard
- 1st – 5th students report to the upper playground
- The school lunch program for all schools is online. The “Titan” system is accessed directly from the Aeries parent portal (make payments, check balances, add $$ to an account, see what the student has ordered, etc.)
Drop off and Pick up Procedures
- Our "Traffic Flow Map" and "Drop off and Pick up Guidelines" are available here.
Grades 1 and 2 - Sibling Watch is available Tuesday-Friday
- Students in 1st and 2nd grade that need to wait for older siblings may do so at our lunch benches, where they will be supervised until 3:00 PM.
- The kindergarten day ends at 2:05 PM. Kindergarten students may enroll in Kids Corner if supervision is needed.
Montemalaga Grades 1-5 school supply list are available here.
We are looking forward to another outstanding year!